Monday, December 12, 2011

Dieting is not an Option

So as I mentioned before, dieting just does not work for me. I think its a mental thing to be honest with you. So while I am trying to lose weight, I am not going to diet. Instead, I am just going to choose the foods I eat wisely. When it comes to food, the flat out issue is I LOVE TO EAT. I would be lying if I said I don't live to eat. If it tastes good, its going to be in my mouth lol. That didn't sound right, but hey its true. Ironically my favorite foods are sushi and pho. Two things that aren't all that bad for you. I think what gets me is that I love bread in every way shape and form. Bread is my weakness. I know that my love for bread is what packs on the pounds. Along with my love bread I have a passion for coffee. I drink coffee for the taste. Not the caffeine effect it has. When I drink coffee, I always say that I am not a real coffee drinker because I have to have my sugar and my half and half inside of it. I think that this is also whats packing the pounds on me. Now I am not one of those people that drinks pop Thank God. If I drank pop I would be the hugest person in this world. Hands down. I do drink juice though which has a lot of sugar inside of it. So, my goal is to reduce how much of these things I consume. With my coffee I will try to cut out the sugar rather than the cream. I just can not drink black coffee lol. With juice, I am just going to consume so much within a week. Like a maximum of 20 ounces in a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment