Monday, December 12, 2011

So the Journey Officially Begins

So I woke this morning and guess what I did? I worked out!!! Yes I said it. Worked out. In my household we have COX cable. I don't care for it too much, but I do like using the ON DEMAND feature. OD has many free workouts available. Today I did Denise Austins 15 minute cardio burn. Doesn't sound like much but it was a pretty decent routine for someone that's getting back into the swing of things. I enjoyed this workout. It got my heart rate up and it focused on every part of the body. I also recommend Jillian Michael's 30 day shred. I did this DVD almost everyday last summer and I did see some results. Jillian Michael's doesn't play lol. Oh, I also worked out on an empty stomach. I read an article on how to have a hot body like a stripper and this was one of the things they said to do. So I did it. After I did my workout I took my Women's Active Vitamins from GNC, and I also took OxyElite from GNC which is a thermogenic that aids in weight loss. I also took biotin, but I take that just to keep my hair looking luscious :-). I will post separate post on workout DVDs and products that I have used and liked and some of the ones I did not care for so much. Oh and that wonderful before picture will posted today.

No comments:

Post a Comment