Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Is It Natural?

So I am sure that everyone has taken notice to Jennifer Hudson's recent weight loss. She has come a long way. She looks amazing. She is inspiration for people such as myself that want to lose weight. Question is, is her weight loss all natural? She is not a naturally skinny girl so of course it would be a little bit more difficult for her to lose it. I don't know a whole lot about Weight Watchers but I do know that many celebrities swear by it. It probably works well but does it work so well that you go from a size 22 to almost a 0 almost instantly. I am just curious to know what other thinks about her weight loss. Do you think that shes using something else to aid in her weight loss? Surgery, pills, or some other treatment? 

No comments:

Post a Comment